An attentive professional with a steadfast work ethic, Sheri Flagler is a trusted advisor and skilled negotiator. Currently a senior real estate associate at Coldwell Banker Realty in Newton Centre, Sheri has worked in the real estate industry for over 18 years. Her primary focus is the residential market in the Boston metropolitan area, with clients including buyers, sellers, and developers of all types of properties in most price ranges.
Sheri came to Boston in the 1970's to attend college and has lived in
Brookline ever since graduating. After graduating, she worked as an art
director for Boston-based advertising agencies, where she designed logos
and brochures for corporate clients that included many in the real
estate industry. That background and her two decades of serving on the
Preservation Commission in Brookline - including almost 10 years as the
Chair - have given her a special insight into the real estate industry.
Sheri has earned special praise from clients because of her knowledge of the industry and the diligence with which she works on their behalf. She negotiates hard, seeks out every advantage, and finds and recommends builders, electricians, plumbers, and other service providers when necessary. Clients have hailed her as a "consummate real estate professional."
Sheri has sat on the boards of such organizations as the Brookline Chamber of Commerce, the Boston Camerata, Brookline Adult & Community Education and the American Cancer Society. She was an incorporator of the Museum of Transportation and for years volunteered to deliver meals to people served by Little Brothers-Friends of the Elderly.
- Chairman’s Elite - Top 1% of Realtors
- 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2021 William Raveis Chairman's Club Award
- 2008 Woman of the Year Award from Washington Square Merchants Assoc.
- Recognition for Top Producer in Sales
- Created Historic Walking Tours in Brookline
- Chair of the Brookline Preservation Commission
- Numerous Design Awards
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist & Historic Homes Specialist
- Relocation Specialist & New Homes Specialist
- Certified Homeownership Professional
- Chairperson of Brookline Preservation Commission
- Officer in Chamber of Commerce over 10 years
- Incorporator at Museum of Transportation
- Boston Boys & Girls Club Antique Show Committee
- Board of American Cancer Society
- Executive Board Member over 10 years Boston Camerata
- “First Light” Event Committee, Brookline
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Boston University
Certificate from Community Preservation Institute at U. Mass
Professionally Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Salesperson